Updated: Mar 23
Check out the Train For Life tips and see which ones resonate with you. Then consider how you might integrate them into your life.
1. Pause and breathe if you need to relax or recharge. It doesn’t cost any money, it requires minimum effort and no equipment; yet the mental, physical, and emotional benefits are invaluable.
2. Check out to check in to get a better understanding of how you are feeling. Self-awareness is an inside job, and the first step to intentional change.
3. Do self-reflection by asking yourself important questions. It is in this place of inquiry that you can evaluate what you want to pull forward into your life and what you want to leave behind.
4. Take inventory daily. The only way to keep your life in balance is to know when it is out of balance.
5. Audit your life. Who you invite into your life, and how you spend your time and energy matters, so align them wisely to support the life you want to live.
6. Be mindful. Stay present, pay attention, suspend judgment, stay curious, and have compassion for yourself and others.
7. Don’t pull the trigger. Notice how you are feeling. Pause, breathe, self-regulate, and take action only when you feel settled.
8. Trust yourself and the process. Resilient people don't put on armor, they call in the Calvary and don't try to control the uncontrollables.
9. Align your purpose with your passion. Light up the world; not by just doing a job, but by making a difference.
10. Don’t chase perfection. Focus on progress, not perfection, and know that your best is good enough.
“Change is inevitable, and growth is optional.” – Terrie Reeves
“Embracing change requires being open-minded and awake to new possibilities. To have the capacity to see beyond the obvious and the desire and courage to walk into the unknown. Change requires letting go of the familiar, stepping beyond what is comfortable, and trusting yourself and the process.” – Terrie Reeves
Which tips might you consider adopting and how could doing so impact the quality of your life?
Learn how EHA is empowering individuals, leaders, teams, and organizations to THRIVE.